Monday, August 04, 2014

a surprise from the husband

hubbi is having his reservist these 2 weeks - half the time he is able to book out early and spend the late afternoon slacking at home or out catching a  movie on his own...
tsk tsk. super envious can!
 
so when he watsapp me in the late afternoon that he has a surprise for me, I was really thinking along the line of a pack of cookie from famous amos from tampines.
when he did the "tadah" thing at dinner, i was so happy to see the keychain that I had wanted for a long time - spongbob in superhero gear!
I first saw this at a lego store in HK 1 year+ back, didn't get it cos it was overpriced there.
and since then, I've been trying to find it in SG to no avail. what we have here is usually the normal spongbob.
and getting it from amazon doesn't make sense after the shipping charges kick in.
 
so when the hubbi happened to chance upon it this afternoon at the usual lego store we visit at century square, he was surprised to see it there for we have hunted for it there previously too.
and he got it without any seconds thoughts. :D
 
a small gesture but really make my evening.
 
the husband does have me in his mind.
 
someone commented that spongbob seems to be more muscular here - do you think so?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers