Sunday, August 03, 2014

the ng family going crazy with LEGO

having a new obsession is never good.
and its worse when the obsession in point is LEGO. @_@

since I started buying the first expert modular set earlier this year, there is no turning back.
and im not sure who is influencing who but it seems like the whole ng family is going crazy with LEGO!
the husband with his Star wars sets, the boys with the usual kids range - Chima, Ninjago and recently YZ started looking at the City range! *tsktsk*

for me, it's always buildings, ships or rails.
and so this month, I got myself another 2 sets!
seriously, I think LEGO has taken over my interest in shopping for clothings (at least for these 2 months!).
my coll managed to help me get the Grand Emporium for just $260 from HK when it costs a hefty $340 in SG. *yeah*
and today, I just made another purchase for the Haunted House on Amazon.
with shipping, it's $290 compared to $370 in SG!
the husband is very sweet to subsidized that even though he was against me from making yet another LEGO purchase so soon. :P

but if you are into LEGO or appreciate anything that is exquisitely made, then you will understand why the obsession.
whenever I finished a set, I just want to shrink myself small so I can explore the set better! haha.

I finished the Parisian restaurant over the long weekend last week and it's interior could be one of the best for all modular sets!
and it has joined the rest.
see, so chio!
top: joining up with the movie palace and pet shop
bottom: the first floor is full of details! if you can take a closer look at the kitchen!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers