Friday, January 09, 2015

belated bday lunch @ etna

both the husband and I took the afternoon off for his belated bday lunch today!
hubbi fetched me from work at 12+pm and we set off for duxton hill!
his belated bday lunch was at etna - an Italian restaurant.
personally, I found the food good but nothing fantastic so no, there will be no revisiting not like latteria. :P I think pasta brava maybe a better choice for the same price range.
 
@ etna - they have another branch at siglap area
 
it was lovely catching up with the husband without any distractions (ie the boys ha) and we had a long good lunch till almost 3pm.
we left for raffles city for one of our fav. activity - window shopping leisurely!
this time round, we window-shopped for our next watches! hehe. i wonder when will that purchase ever materialize for me. for someone who doesn't wear a timepiece everyday, my current omega & rolex is more than sufficient to take me through most days/occasion. but I have been lusting after cartier & chanel timepieces for the longest time. hmmm....for that kind of money, I rather buy bags. :P
 
and I found some feel in shopping again! I basically sleep-walked my way through the recent sale season in dec - finding NOTHING in zara, topshop, gg5 etc sales! so not me!
but today, I bought a lovely top and midi-skirt from gg5 new collection. yeah, back in the game for me!
 
we fetched the boys earlier in the evening at 5+pm and we headed home for a swim. they had a lovely time and with the early waking up timing, they were snoozing by 9pm just now.
wont be long before I start tearing and in need of my own beauty sleep, it has been a week of waking up at 6.30am for me!
but im starting to like the new lifestyle of ending the night at 1130pm and waking up at 6.30am. the body and mind seem to be in a fresher state for most of the days as compared to last time. have I find the right sleeping cycle!? we shall see.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers