Saturday, January 31, 2015

travel 2015

in the good spirit of adhering to my new year resolutions, I shall start with the planning of this year's travel for the ng's family. :P

in another 6 weeks, we are heading to HK (yes, like again!! I've been heading there every year for the past 4 years!) with my in-laws and mum. I guess it will be a (super) slow and relaxing trip with the old folks and kiddos.
but I choose to focus on the positive - the parents will enjoy time with the kids (I hope!), hubbi and I will have our own us-time at night after the kids go to sleep - yeah, we can head down to the streets for supper for my mum can look after them!, lego-hunting now that I have a reliable source, staying at the Langham place (I hope its every bit as comfy as friends claim) etc..

for the jun holidays, hubbi can only afford a grand total of 3D leave.. @_@
so for a short trip of 5D4N, I have been wreaking my brains to think of an ideal place for family holiday - bali, bkk, perth, phuket and even lijiang!
in the end, I settled for bkk since it has been 2 years since we last went there and its an easy choice. AND so, I made all the bookings today. wahahaha.
taking advantage of SQ promo and early bird reservations, I confirmed the air tickets and hotel room at good prices. :)

and I guess the long family holiday has to happen at the end of nov like how it was for the last 2 years.
for 2015, I think we are ready to head out to my fav. place - Europe! :D
so if everything goes well, London calling and how can we miss the city of lights.... *fingers crossed*
my only wish is a quiet afternoon at the museums while the boys nap at the hotel - ahh, bliss.

and when free, its always fun to start planning for 2016 travel, no? :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers