Sunday, January 18, 2015

virgin trip to batam!

 
and so yesterday I was off to batam montigo resorts for an extremely short trip with the colls! we met at Tanah merah for our noon ferry, and we came back today in the early afternoon. LOL.
it's really a whirlwind trip! reminds me of the same short 2D1N bintan trip that I did with my ex-dow colls when I was still in audit. :)

so what did we do? we went for massage, we took dips in our own pool, we drank, we talked, we ate, we played cards, we ate somemore and then it's time for home.
oh, and really taking turns to use the toilets for big business... LOL

@montigo resorts
 
I think my quota for travelling with friends is once again utilized for the year... or will the husband be so good to let me go on another trip with peeps before end of the year?? hehe.
 
some outfits for the week:
left: shirt dress from seoul
right: knit top from gg5, cropped pants from zara

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers