Wednesday, February 18, 2015

CNY Eve - 2015


finally, CNY is here! today was an extremely short day at work. I let the team go off at 12 and I scooted off shortly after that too.
picked up the boys and off we went to vivo!
we had a hearty lunch while waiting for hubbi to join us.
 
shots with my baobeis!
they insisted on the xmas stickies.. @_@
 
done a spot of shopping and I bought superdry tees for both the husband and myself. surprisingly, I find the cutting of their tees pretty flattering for me. good buy!
 
anyway, I was just at vivo yesterday - came here with my colls to catch 50 shades!! LOL. but sadly, as with most reviews & feedback, the show is a let-down comparing to the book and I found myself getting bored in the second half.
the reel mr grey is not near to the grey in my mind... :(
oh well, hopefully this film will revive such genre in the R21 space. hehehehe.
 
we left vivo for my big uncle's house to have reunion dinner with my parents & extended family. this year, the numbers dwindled further....
only 11 of us.. a far cry from the 20+ in the past...
 
anyway, obviously I like my new gg5 skirt a lot to wear it thrice in 2 weeks! :D
here goes: 
left: with zara top
middle & right: with forever new tops

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers