Saturday, February 14, 2015

where has the time gone?

this week has been hectic at work - sometimes I feel like all I'm doing is just going from 1 meeting to another! @_@
so glad that the week is over.
yesterday, did #3 lo hei for this CNY with the marketing team in SG. always good to toss yu sheng during CNY! :)
and after work, a group of us left for jasmine's housewarming gathering at her place. as usual, after a few drinks, the same old topics surfaced again.. LOL.it's always the same conversations with this bunch. :P
good evening & night spent with the colls!

today is Vday! but as with most years, the husband and I did not celebrate this occasion. so same for today, we just hang out with the boys like any normal Saturday.
we made our way to taka today to collect the remaining CNY goodies that I ordered and we enjoyed the time spent at kino & lego shop here. I was so intrigued by some of the books I browsed there that I made further purchases at bookdepository once I'm home!
now I have 7 books in all pending delivery! cant wait for them to arrive. :D

the momentum started when I bought a book from popular last week and now the "engine" has started again. im ready to breathe books for a change from k-dramas. :P

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers