Thursday, February 26, 2015

if only everything is as easy as gaining pounds

and so, all it took is just 1 month of feasting without care to gain that 2+kg! and it took me almost 4 months of excruciating watching of calories before I lost the same 2kgs late last year. what the....!!
but to go back time and say no to those bah kwas, pineapple tarts, prawn rolls, prawn crackers, kueh lapis.. I cant do it. :P

ok, back to watching what im eating again and have to get the brisk walk routine up and going once more...

anyway, met up with hubbi's friends for dinner and lo hei @ uncle leong seafood place last sunday. the crab was quite good though nothing fantastic. now im craving for a chilli crab dinner where I can have the whole crab by myself! *slurp*

some photos from that night:


I will be meeting up with my own friends for CNY this coming weekend - yeah! cant wait for that.

some outfits for these 2 weeks:
left: dress from zara
middle: pullover from seoul, jeans from 7forallmankind
right: top from bimba&lola, cropped pants from zara

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers