Sunday, May 10, 2015

mommy's day!


it's mummy's day today and husband has been the best! he gave me time-off to do my favourite acitivity - SHOPPING and gave me blessings for some purchases. yes, even when im buying stuff with my own moolahs, i sorta need to "inform" him. tsk tsk.
 
and then he brought the boys to meet me in town for a nice dinner of my choice. :D
I chose PS café as I've cravings for their truffle fries for the longest time. a safe choice I admit but comfort food for all of us. yumz!
 
PS café @ palais
 
it's been so long since I shopped at orchard in a leisure pace! such a luxury!
and I bought the necklace that was on my wishlist for sometime! yeah!
and on a whim, I brought a pretty bracelet from another brand. it's really chio so no regrets.
and of cos, how to miss my fav. zara - 1 working pants, 1 top + a costume jewelry necklace and im done. :D
 
it's a bad month to go wild with shopping given BKK trip and GSS is coming up!
but it's mummy day and I think I deserve to be nicer to myself. teehee.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers