Thursday, May 07, 2015

 
the husband is into foldie bike recently and he bought 1 so he can "hang out" with the boys. I really dont know whats up with men and their gadgets and stuff. but I do admit the foldie bike is quite compact and easy to hit the road with it.
over the last weekend, we spent some time cycling/scooting round the neighborhood. I tried the foldie while the boys alternated between their bicycle with training wheels & scooter. the husband was very nice to run alongside with us. :P
 
like a million years since I ride. woke up with achy muscles the next day - no joke!
the boys looking sporty LOL
 
and I tried online shopping after a long time too. bought a belt, top & dress from sheshops. received the loots in the middle of the week and again, I think brick & mortar shopping is more for me. somehow, online shopping always fall short of my expectations. @_@
 
and it's mother's day this sunday! the boys have been very sweet giving me gifts and handicraft works from school. YZ gave me a card and he bought this bracelet (all of $1 - LOL) from his bookshop for me! YR having attending both church kindy & childcare showered me with 4 cards/handicraft works. im a happy mum.
best gift of all is the husband has granted me lovely me-time on sunday before he will fetch me in late afternoon for a good dinner out. :D
 
I cant wait for that. :P

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers