Sunday, May 17, 2015

packed weekend

this weekend was rather packed and tiring, especially yesterday!
 
on Friday, we had finance teambuilding activity - BBQ @ Ascott service apartments. it was fun interacting with the wider team. a group of us left around 10pm for Newton circus since it's just across the road for more food!
after that, we made our way to an ex-coll place for more drinking and chatting! by the time I left her place slightly before midnight, im totally bushed!
 
and yesterday was equally bad. in the early afternoon, it's Shayne's 1st bday party @ Candice house! I brought the younger boy with me since the elder boy had his enrichment class then. it was fun catching up with the gang and YR has been good and independent while over there.
 
the husband came, picked us up and then dropped me at NEX where I made my way to meet up with ping, suz they all before adjourning to a coll's place for my boss's hen party evening!
it was good old fun spending the evening with the bride-to-be and her friends. :)
wishing her a blissful marriage!
 
with the bride-to-be
 
after that, I spent some time with ping in town before making my way to suntec for a erious K-session with gb & jt!!
the room at teo heng is ridiculously small but that didn't dampen our spirits. we had so much fun singing all the old (really old, like 20 years ago!) songs. LOL.
 
by the time we left at 2AM, im like dragging my body into gb's car to be sent home...
such long day+night is really challenging now at our age. :P
but all in all, a lovely weekend spending time with peeps!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers