Thursday, June 25, 2015

GSS shopping! *WEE*

having a day off at work and it has been a glorious day of shopping in town! :D
the morning started out pretty normal - waking up, preparing the kids and sending them to my mum's place/childcare.
managed to have brekkie with them before hubbi dropped me off at the MRT station.

I was in town from 10+am all the way to 5+pm. im not kidding when I said my calves are aching now!
it was happy shopping indeed though the wallet was quietly weeping too. oh well. I was mentally prepared so the guilt was not as bad. or is it a case of an incorrigible me?

so what's the loots for the day? zara sale started so of cos there is something from my fav. brand - a top + skirt. in fact, everything I bought today was on sale. yeah. UGG boots for upcoming YE trip, sandals from DKNY, dress from A/X + a belt from ferragamo.

I was very close to buying a pair of earrings but logic reined me in the last minute. :P
more like it convinced me to DEFER it to sept month when it's my bonus month... *muhaha*
ok, so it means no more shopping for me till sept!! is it even reasonable to contemplate this?
we shall see!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers