Sunday, June 21, 2015

seems like the working week just ended and now its sunday night again. damn.
the past working week has been rather hectic for me - meetings galore.
not helping that it's also performance review week for the company. so I need to prepare both for my own appraisal as well as the team's ones - not exactly easy.

it helps that there was a perk-me-up on Thursday where my ex-team mates and I headed to our ex-team lead's house for some yummy home-made dinner. :)
we started out in the same team in this company but after 3 years, all of us are in separate teams (though still in same company) now...
so it was good to have this chance to gather and catch up. feels good that nothing seems to change much.

it's father's day today so I let the husband planned the itinerary for the day. and just like him, it was a simple one. :P
we met up with the in-laws for lunch at PP. lunch was decent at DTF and father-in-law bought something for each of the boys from smiggle. LOL, the kids really can spend their time in this shop!
apparently hubbi was happy enough to suggest buying a Pandora charm for me! since he volunteered, it's rude to say no right?
we chose together and decided on the passport charm. :) new addition to my (seldom-worn) Pandora! yeah!
GG5 sale has ended sadly but I still got myself a belt which will be great for dresses...

we headed out to parkland green to check out foldie bike for the elder son. out of stock for that but I tried out some adult scooters and were hooked. :P
no purchase yet but I think we may just get one very soon.. hehe.

after that it's kim choo dumplings + yummy durians for dinner at home! so sinful.....
im having a day off coming thurs - im in need of serious retail therapy...im sure I will go back to work more motivated. :D

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers