Wednesday, May 10, 2006

*burp* im feeling darn full now!
just came back from lunch with ah long and his friend. his friend treated us to the jap restaurant at my office building! *yummy*

well, not exactly his friend treated us but rather, it was on his company's tab. sigh, the perks of being in the sales line. anyway, food was alrighty only. gimme waraku ANYTIME! waraku is much cheaper and tastier compared to my lunchie. :P


me & my fav! sashimi!

ah long & me

talking about jap food, that reminds me that i'm meeting the girls for dinner at waraku after work. bleh~ i hope i can still stand jap food then. but again, i may not be having dinner later. my tummy is about to burst now!!

went to neptune for dim sum lunch last saturday. yeah, you heard me right. neptune, as in that neptune with topless shows. they actually serve dim sum (and delicious ones, anyway!) during lunch time.

a tip: if the char siew bao is to-die-for, then the dim sum quality for that restaurant can't be too far out. and thats that for neptune. the char siew bao rocks! lolz~ i was happy that day for i got to enjoy good food and see my favourite baby again! hmm, it really doesnt take much to make me a happy person nowadays. :)

soooooo cute!

making friends!

dim sum!

capentry works at my house is almost done! outstanding stuff at the moment are:
-mirror works

-some electrical & plumbling works
-wardrobe
-installation of chimney etc
after which, our contractor will chemical wash our house and hand-over the house to us! furnitures and soft furnishings (eg: curtains) are scheduled to be delivered by first week of June . dear dear and me will move in after that! *excited*

also, photo-shooting is scheduled in first week of june too. we havent really rack our brains for locations yet. any suggestions? one thing for sure, i dont really fancy city landscapes view. hmm...most probably will settle for a place with lush greenery!

hope all will go well!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers