Friday, April 27, 2007

apr is sweet!

*weeeeeee* my bonus has finally come in & apr ended on a beautiful note with me sharing some major good news with my closest friends. :)

Bonus with a capital B
finally a year of toiling or so in a less than desired workplace paid off (kinda....)! my bonus (pro-rated & all) was credited to my bank account last wed & i had busied myself paying bills, transferring to my savings a/c, giving out ang-baos to my family etc.
and before i know it, my transaction bank a/c balance which i last checked is a miserable balance for the whole month of may. *meg hair*
back to square one. bleh.

im finally proud to say my savings is at a healthy level. :) not alot per se but its been awhile since our wedding last year that i see any decent form of savings on my side. heez.

been fun playing santa. esp. giving out ang baos to my mum. crazy mum kissed the ang bao i gave her when im at her house last saturday. lolz.
been trying to get the husband some stuff too. have asked him what he wants & the feedback is a tailored shirt & a pair of cuff-links. hopefully, will get him those soon before i spend the budget on myself. hehe.

a visit, birthday dinner & good news
saturday was a long n tiring day for me. was up bright & early by 9am and we made our way to tiong bahru mac for some delicious breakfast! *yummy*

hubbi & me!

learnt some good news thereafter & made our way to my mum for lunchie. & then its *wheezeeee* on #5 to orchard road in a jiffy via PIE/CTE!

done some window shopping before meeting up with hubbi's family for a light dinner at a jap restaurant at taka. the agedashi tofu is one of the best i ever tried! :) and my fav. peanut butter baby likes me alot that day. *happie*
he kept on wanting me to play with him. :))

then its off to city hall to meet the gang for the birthday dinner for ah D & ser. trotted to timbre for dinner & the food was really nice and affordable! esp, the pizza! absolutely tasty!! but to dine in sweltering heat & dubious flying insects around us aint exactly appealing. so we made our quick exit back to raffles city for drinks & desserts @ gloria jean at the basement.


we had great fun & laughter again. n took a nice grp pix, thanks to the timer function of tanny's digi cam. hee. will upload once she email us the pic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, time to relieve your husband of some expenses...!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers