Thursday, April 12, 2007

skin skin woes

i am very upset with my skin condition. :(
the breakout on my face is old story. im not too much bothered by it now. its kinda under control, AFTER i stopped using the prescibed medicine. how stupid.

but now i've hive like rashes flaring up ard my tummy area! *madness*
this has happened before when im in cold environment, like our honeymoon trip in greece/turkey when the temperature dipped below 3 degree celcius.

i recovered when im back in sg. but now its back! whats up with my skin or the air-con in my office? is it too dry/cold.
bleh. its very itchy & sometimes i cant sleep at night! what a bother.
with a good moisturising cream, i hope this problem will go away soon!

AND, my sore lips is acting up again. i've dry lips all along & with bad environment (read: cold/dry), it will get swollen n puffy n red. n now it IS like that. my lips is surrounded by this ridiculous circle of redness. they look like an ugly version of nelly's hahaha!

sianz! hope my skin problems will heal soon! but my cruise trip in may may trigger them again. bother bother bother!
life can be smelly-smelling at times. bah!

2 comments:

thisisnaive said...

Maybe you should try out organic products. Less chance of irritation. I bought a honey and rose cream for my mum from the farmer who rear the bees and made the cream, it's good for dry skin.

蓝月 said...

oh... i get that as well... the rashes around tummy... try the traditional way to putting cold powder, and then drink more liangteh ba... that's what i do. and then keep fingers cross that it will go away.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers