Monday, April 09, 2007

recap - what i like best!

time did it again. the long weekend flashed past like THAT fast! whizzzzz....
and the husband and i've been to lotsa places this long weekend. all over our small island, heh.

let me do a recap of the weekend like i always love to do. in chronological order, of cos! :)
thursday
my boss wanted things to be done last minute & i stayed in office till 7+. *sobbie*. all plans to meet hubbi at city hall was foiled for i managed to make myself feel v v v tired by then. so he ta bao my fav dinner back home again -- soup spoon! so happy!
we spent the evening n night lazing in front of the tube, basking in the knowledge that its only friday tomorrow. :)

friday
woke up bright & shiny in the morning & made our way to my mum's place in no time. nothing beats home cooked food! *yummy*
i miss mum's cooking. :(
it was off to parkway parade after that! where i religiously had my durian ice cream from scoopz. *yummy* it was nice just window shopping at all kinda stuff & before long, i grabbed a shepard's pie from Don's pie (which jean has been raving to me about) and made our way to east coast park!

yeah, u heard me right! east coast park. lolz. if not for my hall mates having a chalet over there for the long weekend, its v rare of me to pop by there! it was fun seeing them all over again though the husband got grumpy halfway. heh.
i had fun just bbq-ing and polishing away sinful food (think sotong balls, satays, taiwan sausages, chippy chips etc). :)

saturday
a short n rather uneventful day. went to marina sq for some window shopping. but was back in the house in less than 4 hours time. no thanks to me.
was feeling rather unwell & tired so hubbi had to usher me home fast. spent the evening feeling bleh. my in-laws came to look for us and i gained myself 一打的燕窝. *grinz*
hubbi shall have no share of that at all. *muahaha - evil laugh*

sunday
left for my gramps in the noon. i miss my big extended family & i got to eat home-cooked food once again! *yay*
my auntie peanut-lotus soup is so good i drank THREE bowls. talk abt being a disgusting pig.

big-head cousin was kind enough to drop us at orchard. gotten aware of something disturbing/funny. goes like this: cousin's gf called him when he's driving us. unable to take the phonecall himself, he got me to do so. so i was fretting how to tell her im me, as i gathered it must be horrifying to hear a girl pick up your bf's phone call.
in the end, i intro meself the generic boring way:" hello, this is ah-han's cousin. he's driving me & my husband to town now, hence he cant listen to your call".
after that, i asked my big-head cousin:"so what does your gf know me by? cousin? ah-hui?"
and he just said,:"ah bui".

!!!!i was totally disgusted. thats like my nickname by my cousins when im *ahem* kinda plump back when we were totally young, like pre-primary? the nickname is supposed to be contained within our circle & die with us! *grrr* whatever.

for the free ride, i managed to refrain myself from twisting his neck. okie, tired by the long post. more updates soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI,

SEEMS LIKE THE HUSBAND HAS BEEN DELIVERING SURPRISES, SO IS HE EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN?

ECM

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers