Tuesday, April 17, 2007

on the road to recovery

with some persistance & research, my skin problems are on their way to recovery!

hive-like rashes on tummy-dum-dum
COCOA-BUTTER OIL is DA answer! *tada*
bought a bottle from good'o pharmacy & slapped on to affected areas diligently twice a day after bathing. my right itches no more & my worse left side is under control.
no more itchiness! just some ugly darkened marks left.
whatever, this will fade with time and im sure it'll be a long time before i appear in bikinis.
lolz. okie one down, one more to go!

sore-reddened lips
still fighting the war. but VASELINE is the wayyyy to go. kept it well-moisturised like 24-hours a day. even my assistant commented on how "oily" my lips is. heh.
the redness have all but disappeared. now left only left the side of my lips still sensitive & abit reddish. but as the husband commented & affirmed by my assistant, its much better than last week.

okie, im think im happy once more.
now left only with catching up with my deprived sleep tonight. *yawn*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers