Friday, July 20, 2007

the letter, bad karma & gucci

and i got the letter! :) let's just say im quite happy with what i got. though my colleauges said my ambition is just shockingly low. lolz.
anyway, its good enough to sustain me for a year before leaving for greener pastures! yay!

but today has been terrible. my newly promoted colleague has gone bad and i really hope he will just stay the hell off my back! *grr*
spoilt my day & loaded me with work. damn.
im supposed to leave at 530 sharp to meet gb they all for dinner but guess what?! i stayed back so late that hubbi came to fetch me in the end. *pui*

i HATE staying back on friday!

one more week. one more working week and 2 days & JULY will officially end! im SURE august will be better. dont ask me why, i just know. :I

BUT, on a GOOD side note, someone may just help me get a gucci at great discount. hmm, i should get hubbi to accom me to go window-shop tomorrow. its never too much to own just another bag huh? :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers