Monday, July 09, 2007

roller-coaster morning
woke up feeling extremely grumpy for the weather last night was too hot for me to have a good rest (even though the air-con was on). but my journey to work brightened me up considerably. for one, hubbi sms-ed me for a date out with him on friday! *grinz* its been ages since he last asked me "formally" for a good o'date. heez.
hopefully, i'll get to go off early this friday for our soho @ clark quay date. :) oh, and a lady gave up her seat to me on the bus for the very first time!
decidedly exciting for a short 20+ mins journey to work.

but once seated in my cubicle & refreshed my inbox, i saw an avalanche of emails (all asking for work to be done) & also realised that im due for a meeting that has already started 10 mins ago. blah! so i wolfed down half of my brekkie & dashed for the meeting. what a way to start a work morning. pui!

now finally back in my cubicle and having cleared most of the stuff outstanding, i finally have time for a breather. *phweee*
i wonder how my noon will be. in case you do not know, these 2 weeks are the "peak" period for me. we are doing our budget exercise for next year. hopefully, everything will run smoothly without me staying back too late.

okie, later!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers