Saturday, July 28, 2007

slow relaxing sat - i like!

i've a super tiring workweek. i never thought i'll survive it, given my over-the-top workload & my irritating bosses. *sigh*
but i lived through it and the weekend is here again. hubbi asked me to meet him at plaza sg yesterday after work. its been ages since i last went, and there seem to be some changes in the eateries stalls at its basement. we had dinner at this new outlet called "hot tomatoes" which aint too bad but not good enough to warrant a return though.

but my long workweek seems to have taken its toil on me. i was weak from sheer exhaustion when i reached home at 10+ and in an hour time, i was fast asleep.
but i had a good rest and relaxing day today. n it feels good!~
as usual, we wakey up ard 10+ and had our usual brekkie at the hawker near our house. after which, a still tired me went to nap for a good 2 hours+ ard noon while diligent hubbi went ahead to finish up all the housework chores. how sweet! *hee*

after 3pm, we set off to go window shopping at bugis! *wee*

hubbi + me!

we bought some clothes for bee bee & they are very cute! cant wait to see him wearing those cute pieces. :)

at 6+, hubbi dropped me at the waraku @ starhub building to meet the gang for dinner. its good to see most of them again. and candice is very sweet to bring back a top for bee bee. its a very cute polo tee. hiaks. the husband has something similar so perhaps they can wear polo tee together next time. :)

okie, photos ahead!

zm+tanny+ah d!

me+candice+ser hwee

candice+jx (we were having desserts @ centerpoint's TCC)

me+zm

hubbi came and picked me up ard 9+ and now we are home sweet home! im feeling sleepy again. lolz. think i'll turn in early for need to wakey up early tom for lunchie @ mum's place. yay.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers