Wednesday, September 19, 2007

pissed

i usually dont blog about unhappy thing but im feeling freaking frustrated now.
this is supposed to be a good week for me for boss from hell is away for almost the whole week! but NO! not around doesnt mean shit at work stops!

to 长话短说, i think im being stretched too thin in my current job! my portfolio seems to be more when compared to fellow colleagues.

so being lazy me, i cope by doing everything half-heartedly. just doing enough to get by. hence, earning no satisfaction whatsoever from what im doing. this sucks, really.

oh well, my plan is just to last till the next bonus. and april'08 is not really that far bah. too bad if they think my work is shit standard and my attitude less than desired. im just trying to protect myself from doing unnecessary/non-value adding work.

ciaoz. feeling much better after lamenting above. shall try to enjoy the rest of week from now on!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers