Sunday, September 09, 2007

spendthrift mum, 1408

there is actually perks when you've a vain & spendthrift mum. mummy actually bought me a Lancome lip gloss! lolz.
she gave it to me this noon when hubbi & i popped over for lunchie. heez, but im glad to have a new gloss! :)


ah long & me went plaza sing to catch "1408" in the late noon. it was more of me pushing him to catch it for horrors of all horrors, my husband is scared of scary movies! *gasp* lolz.
i still remember my last horror show with him. it was " 见鬼" and he was more scared than me. haha.

anyway, have read the book before (1408 was based on a short story by stephen king. can be found in the book "everything eventual") & sad to say, language is still a more effective medium in spreading fear than visuals.
i remember shaken by the book but the show only managed to get a few gasps from me at most.
still, john cusack is good. he's one of the more under-rated actors in hollywood to me. the man can act, albeit getting plumper over the years.

go catch it if you have not read the book. at least you wont be as disappointed as me.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers