Friday, April 10, 2009

good friday long weekend - part 1

wah..its finally the long-awaited weekend.
mammy has been waiting for this long weekend for the longest time! she has planned a whole day of activities just for the ng family. LOL.
we woke up bright and early and mummy busied herself preparing the things to bring out later, bathed me and of cos fed me yummy brekkie.


waiting gleefully for my breakfast!


breakfast was instant organic oats with sliced strawberries! but secretly i found the oats abit bland..


nowadays im very cheeky. mummy asked me to pose and this was what she get.
so guess where we went on friday?!
we went to .... SENTOSA! it was my 1st time there and i was simply delighted to be there! :)


awaiting for the tram to come!

mammy was very pleased to see a new tram design which is very baby friendly.
me? i was very happy to see the scenery as the tram brought us around.

mummy has decided to bring me to underwater world, thinking i should be able to appreciate fishes at my age now.
zoo will have to wait for mummy is afraid that i'll get frightened by the animals there.
which is not without basis FOR i was afraid of some of the big fishes in the underwater world.

hot weather! hence the cap.

think mummy and pappy enjoyed the place more than me. i just want to run amok the place.
especially on the conveyor belt at the underwater aquarium.

happy on the belt. pappy as usual busy sms-ing behind. got alot of friends meh? keke.

we were out in less than 2 hours. hehe. mummy think its good enough given for me.


trying on stuff in the souvenir shop


yay, interesting place. thumbs up!



after which, mummy wanted to bring me to play with some sand but she saw someting better along palawan beach!
its water playground!
so ended up mummy and me played with water for sometime.
its a bad choice afterall for the place is very sandy and children were running and splashing water all around.
not good for unprepared mummy. good thing was the sun is hot and her clothes dry up pretty soon.

me playing with water. scarey pappy behind me, afraid of water.


having fun scooping water into the pail

mummy and pappy got me out of the water, dressed me up with difficulty and we went for our late lunch.
after that, super duper tired me napped for nearly 2 hours in my pram while mummy and pappy relaxed at coffee bean, reading newspapers and chatting. :)

wakey up from my nap. energized and reading sentosa map for next attraction.

of cos not! we were leaving for vivo liao. mummy needed some air-con!
after some window-shopping and mummy, upon seeing that the rain has stopped, decided to gve me another go at playing water! *wee*

mummy likes vivo more. more space, shallow water and cleaner.




im a happy baby!

it was definitely a fun, long but tiring day for me! i was knocked out by 830pm till the next day 8am. ahaha.
mummy and pappy? no better, they were asleep shortly after me.
i wonder when will i visit sentosa again?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers