Sunday, April 19, 2009

illuma & my new shoes!

ng family has no agenda for today. so i suggested dropping by illuma to take a look.

which is a mistake. @_@
many shops not opened yet.
air con too cold.
but we ate a yummy early dinner there still.
@ this cafe called "cheeky chocolate" which serves one of the best warm chocolate ive ever tasted.
:)



baby yz all ready to go out



the mandatory mammy and baby photo


caramel banana crepe.

and i wore my new shoes out today! very comfy to wear (but not when im carrying baby..)!
and guess what, my super nonchalent hubbi didnt even notice them lor.
*eyes blinking*
hahah.


me in my new shoes. pardon my messy foyer.


closer look of them. :)
and i cant believe weekend is officially over!
baby is drinking milk beside me now.
hopefully, he'll zzz soon after and i can watch harper's island with the husband later...





2 comments:

DAN said...

I am watching Harper's island too!!!!

sn00pyee said...

omg... leggings!!! no wonder baby yz is forced to wear leggings too.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers