Wednesday, April 15, 2009

im a horrible shoe addict!

its barely 3 weeks since im back from the trip and i got myself 3 new pairs of shoes!
and the 3rd one is a secret from the husband. shhhh.....!
still trying to break the 1st pair in, so #2 & 3 gotta wait patiently in my shoe cabinets awhile.

#1 is from charles & keith. got it 2 saturdays back from vivo.
at very good deal. only $17.90 after 50% discount.
surprisingly quite comfy to walk in. minus a spot on my heel that threatens to develope into a blister if i walk too long innit. well, its rather the shape of my heel that is causing this than the shoes. hope it will make room for my bony heel soon!

#2 is from pazzion. got it last thursday when strolling alone at bugis waiting for my parents to reach with baby. me-time is not exactly a good thing when im faced with retail temptations!
no discout so it costed me $69. :(
i dont like getting things without discount. but this pair is blue (one of my fav color for shoes! to date i've like 4 pairs in blue?) and comes with some neat heels.
my previous pair from pazzion is not really a good purchase. after sometimes, the threads frayed out and i really hate that.

#3 is arturo chiang from stage. again, i was window-shopping alone yesterday at raffles city while waiting for the girls to reach for dinner. saw that this pair is going at 60% off!
usual price is $240 *gagged* but i got it at a steal at $96. :)
really comfy upon trying.
and hidden safely in the shoe cabinet. i hope hubbi wont see it yet. :P

2 comments:

Mummy Carol said...

haa! u so cute la gal!

u must have too many pairs of shoes so that ur hubby not spotted it when u hide it in the cabinet! :)

take photos & show me leh.. i love heels but cant wear them now.. argh!

ayu said...

hey good job on the shopping! haha
i heart compulsive shoppers! same kind!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers