Wednesday, February 12, 2014

12 years anniversary with the man

today marks the 12th year anniversary with the husband.
yes. I started dating mr ng on 12.02.02!
just 2 months past my 20th birthday and I was tricked into a relationship with him!
ok, it seems to be the other way round if you ask the man...
 
we used to celebrate the occasion on a monthly basis.
yes, you hear me right. monthsary it was...
until we got married and it became a yearly affair much to the relief of hubbi.
 
so for today, both of us took PM leave.
nothing special planned but just some time off for ourselves without the boys. :P
 
the husband came fetch me around 12+ and we made our way for lunch @ au petit salut at Dempsey.
we had good memories of our last time here - when I was preggy with YR.
yup, 4 years back!
 
but sad to say, standard seems to drop compared to the last time...
 
my appetizer - escargots aint too bad though culina serves nicer ones
my trout could be juicer....
 
after lunch, we went for my favorite activity - movie! 
American hustle @ vivo gold class!
gold class is really not for us.. our old bodies were actually aching after the whole lying down experience... @_@
 
and the movie!
it was without subtitles which can be such a pain for im accustomed to reading lines off the screen. :(
still, it was good.
and J.law is a hoot inside.
totally believing with the dolly parton's hair.
she was so good as the sneering wife with all the poisonous traits.
ahhh... Im being biased here huh?
she has to be one of my favorite actresses of all times.
 
and I just have to say it here.
there is an endearing trait of the husband that stands the test of time:
falling back at times waiting for his arm to be taken up by me.
I feel needed.
and its a good feeling to have in any relationship.
:)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers