Friday, February 21, 2014

it's been so long since i've a shopping post....
can it be the case of a jaded me emerging or subconsciously im just saving up for the upcoming HK trip??
I feel a little unbalanced not having new clothings but nothing really catch my fancy when I browse the stores.
what is happening!?
 
for 2014 so far, I've only bought like a down jacket + a top!!
that is like incredibly little for me!
oh well, the mystery is why aint my savings balance going up..
where did the moolahs go!?
 
we are fast forwarding to Mar and im still trying to grasp what am I trying to get out of 2014.
not good.
maybe I should just learn to go with the flow..
 
some outfits for the week:
left: long sleeve denim shirt from uniqlo, cropped pants from  gg5
middle: top and cropped pants from zara
right: top from seoul, cropped pants from gg5
 
yes, same pants worn twice in a week.
all good to be thrown in the washer now. :D

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers