Sunday, May 18, 2014

not a good month for the pockets....

may is not a good month for the moolahs.
they are disappearing faster than I can say "olah"!
ok, bad rhyming here.

nowadays, I dun seem to have spare cash for shopping anymore.
the money is suck up in other areas FAST. :(

: the fine for doing well is here.
income tax is really a pain in the ass.
still, I rather suffer the pain at 1 go then go the wheezy way of GIRO.
again, maybe my "fine" is not that hefty to begin with compared to others!
: lamer products
there is a staff discount lobang and I took the chance to stock up on the essentials and the not-so-essentials as well. :P
and even after the discount, the final amount came up to be a crazy....half a k. T_T
: lego
yes, another lego caught my fancy - to date, only the black pearl and ghost ship interest me enough to buy them.
this time round, its the Parisian restaurant from the modular series.
look exquisite and reminds me of my favourite part of the world - Europe!
though now its still sitting prettily in its box in the storeroom.
I wonder when I can spare the hours building it.
or should I outsource to the boys?! heh.
: upcoming trips
its always fun to go on trips. but not so fun when it comes to paying the bills. :(
hotel bill for September trip is in and we need to exchange currency for the upcoming trip in 2 weeks time.

with all the above, its really a no surprise that there is NO savings for the month!

still, the fun must goes on.

celebrated ser and dd's bday yesterday with the gang!
we must be getting lazy. no photos taken!
dinner was at pasta brava at craig road. I found the food not too bad for the pricing but not enough to warrant a re-visit though.
we adjourned for wine drinking at duxton hill after that.
lovely evening with the peeps.

and before dinner, we made a trip to visit Candice and her newborn at the hospital!
baby Shayne is really cute and handsome!
inheriting his mum's sharp nose and pretty mouth. hehe.

I bought super cute rompers from petit bateau for the baby and shared a necklace from agnes bay with zm for dd.
while its fun to spread the love, the pockets teared. LOL

let's hope jun will be a kinder month to the wallet.
but I seriously doubt so.
with the trip and the kids on holidays.....?
oh well.
we can always plan but the journey made itself.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers