Friday, May 30, 2014

doing what im good at again

shopping, that is!
as I mentioned in my last post.
the window shopping at MBS on Tuesday ignited a long-forgotten spark in me.
beautiful clothings, gorgeous shoes, exquisite bags all calling out to me!
and ah long's words of wisdom :"you work so near here, just pop by during lunch or after work to shop lah!"...
and that's what I did.
 
and I continued to burn more holes in my ragged pockets:
: shoes from pedro
: shoes and rings from bimba & lola
: pants from zara
: jeans from 7 for all mankind
: yet ANOTHER expert modula lego set - Palace Cinema
 
im getting hooked on the expert modula series!
my coll is heading to HK in jul and I really hope she can help me get the Grand emporium set!
but don't ask me when I actually will start working on any of the sets in my storeroom.
maybe I just love to buy things and keep them in boxes....
 
gonna take a break from the shopping the next  2 weeks - with closing and our upcoming trip.
but i'll be back in action for the full swing of GSS in late part of june!
oh yeah!
 
the good (?) thing is I found absolutely nothing to buy from GG5 this time round.
next bet: zara. :D
 
some outfits for the week:
 
left: dress from warehouse
middle: top from sportsgirl, shorts from topshop
right: all from zara

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers