Thursday, June 05, 2014

updates on the work front

its closing once again!
but I was good to leave the office by 7pm this Monday. :D
work was pretty manageable for now.
my stint at the other team is coming to an end soon - 1 more month max to go I presume.
now im in the midst of handing over stuff to the new contract...

and its pretty much confirmed that im really moving on to another role.
seems like a good move at this point of time but really too early to say.
perhaps another 6 months down the road, I will have a better picture.

and I went jogging with the colls this evening!
wow!
it  was surprisingly a good jog from the office to marine barrage and back.
the weather was cool after a whole afternoon of raining.
think I ran around 4.2km slightly under 32mins...
not fantastic but I was happy that I didn't stop running at all the whole time (though at 1 point my speed was slower than the fast walking tourists around me... jeez).
no mind, a good start!
lets see if I can continue to join 'em at least twice a month going forward. :P


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers