Sunday, June 29, 2014

GSS part 2


as i promised myself, GSS shopping will continue after the bali trip and I always keep my promise. :P
and so the shopping resumed...
I really need to stop buying stuff. it seems like im forever buying since may. @_@
 
oh well, the buys are worth it (I hope).
but again, as the husband says, do you really need all these?
I guess the answer is no.
time to focus on saving up more.....
 
so that is the damage these 2 weeks?
- dress from warehouse
- bracelet from bimba & lola
- clutch from ted baker
- zara! 1 skirt, 1 romper, 1 dress, 4 tops, 1 necklace - ok, a little over-doing it but this is my fav. brand!
 
and I saw my zara pants that I bought few weeks back on sale! argh!
I only wore it once!
zzzz.
note to myself: don't buy so close to sales period.
 
some outfits for the week:
 
left: top from gg5, skirt from zara
middle: vest from zara, top from MNG, pants from a shop in haji lane
right: top and pants from zara
 
and the late nights watching WC2014 is so tiring for me.
hubbi was very nice to give me some time-off this afternoon!
i went to get mani & pedi done as well as a  short 30m back massage... *ahh*
busy closing week coming up! hopefully it will be my last closing for the near future..
 
i like these new OPI colors! :D
i have matching colors for the toes too!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers