Thursday, June 19, 2014

has it only been 3 days?!

yes, that's the question that struck me in the middle of yesterday!
since coming back to work on Monday and easing into the new role, it has been bullet-train speed for me!
meetings back-to-back to attend, tons of information to be digested, emails to be drafted and sent out, sessions to be coordinated and requests to attend to. *sweat*
gosh.
has it only been 3 days since I took on the new role?
even the other colleagues commented that I've been up and down the internal staircase more times than ever in a day.. @_@

but surprisingly I am welcoming all these "good" stress and challenges.
it's really been a long time since I felt challenged and motivated to do more.
and the new role allows me to have privy to whole new level of information which helps me to connect the dots in the bigger picture.
also, working under a positive and on-the-ball boss rubs off positively on me too.

work satisfaction is on all time high now which is awesome.
the million dollars question is of cos how long will this last. :P
we shall see, I guess.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers