Friday, June 06, 2014

an afternoon off - spending time with my boys

yeah, I was on PM leave today!
the husband came to pick me up at work with the boys around lunch time and off we went to plaza sing.
the plan was to catch "Maleficent".
before the show, we were pleasantly surprised to see some booths at the square on level 1.
these booths were selling snacks and showcasing games from yesteryears (my childhood era)!
think zero-point, country "rubber" (the one that you flip to end on top of your opponent's erasure), pick up sticks etc!
the boys found all these fascinating as they walked around seeing how the games are played.
and I bought snacks like ovaltine, white rabbit sweets, polo sweets etc.
my fav. toy would be the one that you blow bubbles out from a tube which smell all chemical and nasty. :P
hubbi didn't want me to buy for the boys to try as those are toxic...
but, we all grow up fine that way right?!
 
@ the booths - vespas!
 
 
after the show, we left for bedok mall.
the ng family has a sudden craving for tim ho wan and the queue at plaza sing is atrocious!
and as usual after dinner, we ended up at the lego store there.
I almost ended up buying yet another set but a personal boo boo convinced me not to in the end.
BUT the husband, in a good mood or so, decided to buy the boys a CHIMA set.
*tsktsk*
I don't like buying toys for the boys for no reason.
but its rare that hubbi want to buy anything for the boys on his own accord so I just let him be.
YZ & YR are now busy building lego as I typed... @_@
 
 
yeah, the weekend is about to start properly tomorrow.
I want to catch up with all my reading, watching and playing. :P
 
 
some outfits for the week:
 
left: top from gg5, skirt from bysi
middle: top from HK, skirt from bysi
right: dress from Massimo dutti, perforated belt from gg5

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers