Tuesday, May 06, 2014

travel - rekindling the passion

2014 will be a great year of travel!
now that the kids are slowly getting older, I can see my travel plans coming back to life!
though this year is still pretty much concentrating in asia, we will see the ng family venturing further next year.
but that will be planned at a later date. :P

the husband has been very nice in accommodating and "approving" all my "suggestions". lol.
in reality, its more like I plan and he follows.

so there was HK with the peeps back in mar.
the boys and I are totally looking forward to our bali trip next month!
it will be a virgin trip for all of us!
I hope I will fall in love with the place like so many of my friends.
AND we have also booked the air tickets and accommodations for our sept trip! LOL.
planning ahead may seem ludicrous but the cost savings that come with it is no joke!
moments like this, I like the job stability & flexibility that both our current roles can offer us.

the highlight of 2014 will definitely be our nov trip where we will do a longer trip like what we did last year for Taiwan/hk.
planning will start around aug/sept I guess.
booking ahead save heaps!
and the savings translate to more travel in future. yeah!

and sometimes, im already daydreaming about 2015 where I have got the husband's permission to plan for a long family vacation..


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers