Friday, May 09, 2014

yet another week is over

it has been a quiet week at work. just the way I like it. :)
anyway, the love handles have been growing happily on me so I decide to do something.
something small like cutting down supper for the whole week.
YES! 1 whole week of no supper!
those who know me will know how tough this is for me... :'(
and as I stepped on the scales this morning like what I do everyday, im lighter by a grand 0.3kg.
zzzz.
how encouraging.
 
more feasting to come for the rest of the week.
I better buck up, I mean down, on the calories intake...
 
still, what better way to end a working week than to feast on yummy stuff at simpang bedok like prata! rojak! Maggie goring! and topping it off with milo dinosaur! *burp*
oh, and a new top from bysi bought during lunch time.
my first buy after HK! okok, 2nd one. what a feat!
 
 
there is some resemblance there right.
 
some outfits for the week:

EVERYTHING is from zara except the floral top on the right (from topshop)
I know I know. im such a boring shopper.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers