Thursday, September 04, 2014

start of something good?

i have decided to start doing something to my muffin top!
and so far for this week it has been a good start but of cos the question is always how long can I sustain it?
knowing me, always eager to start something new and seldom having the determination and willpower to follow through....

oh well, we shall see how it goes.

and so I managed to wake up bright and (not so) cheery at 6+am on mon, tue and today to hit the gym for a short run on the treadmill!
25m 3.5km, 23m 3.25km, 25m 3.5km respectively.
slow easy jog for others but quite a feat for me. :P
going to rest during the weekend and hopefully I can do another 3 runs next week.
or maybe not, since the ng family is going for our family trip on wed. :P
oh well, I will just try to stay active during the trip.

the perks about waking up early is you really start the day fresh.
I like how im able to prepare for work unrushed and arrive at workplace with a clearer mind.
but by 3/4 pm, I feel like a walking dead. especially when there are back to back meetings....

perhaps just a matter of getting used to it.
the body and mind need to get adjusted too!
and I realized exercising eats up time. I need to be in bed by 11pm given I'm so drained by then so there goes my k-drama/variety time too. :(

for health and happiness - I shall persevere!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers