Sunday, September 28, 2014

ngau ngau's bday dinner

met up with the usual peeps again yesterday for Candice's bday @ Fukuichi Japanese dining.
missing only mad dd, it was happy crazy chatting for us again.
 
and we sort of decided how we gonna throw our #20yearsanni celebration next year.
a yacht party! but again, only time will tell if it really get materialize...
 
group pix! blur shot taken by waitress again...
 
before meeting up with them, I went to my usual browhaus branch at mandarin gallery for eyebrow tweezing. and over there, I chanced upon the laptop bag by Herschel that I wanted so much to buy at HCMC but stopped myself thinking that i can get it cheaper here in SG.
and when im back, i just cant find the design/size at the usual places - Robinsons/Tangs!
so imagine my happiness when I found it in a shop there, I bought it on the spot!
although if the truth be told, I seldom bring my laptop back from home... :P
but who can resist a pretty thing!
 
tada! the one I got. the interior is fleeced lined!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers