Saturday, October 04, 2014

a quiet week

it has been a quiet week at work for me. now that im in the new role not required to do any closing activities, month-end feels like just another week to me.
not that im complaining but it just feels a little weird when my counterparts were all hard at work trying to do their closing while i continue with my BAU stuff.
learning to exit the office when everyone is mad busy is an art too.
I came very close to leopard-crawling out on wed....
 
yesterday was good. hubbi and I managed to go off work before 5pm and we picked up the boys to start the long weekend earlier. :)
no plans for the next few days but I guess lazing at home sounds good too! :P
 
the only "exciting" thing for the week may just be the few pounds that I managed to shed off? it is coming to 3 weeks since I started counting the calories and I think I can safely say im lighter by 1kg though im not sure how much of that is coming off from the muffin top which is my ultimate objective anyway....
 
I shall continue for another few weeks - once I reached my optimal weight or so, I guess I can cut myself some slack and start eating some of my fav. snacks!
 
some outfits for the week:
 
left: top and pants from bysi
middle: top from axara, pants from AL&Alicia
right: top from zara, skirt from topshop

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers