Sunday, October 26, 2014

YZ turns 7!

my baobei turns 7 today!
since we have sort of celebrated his birthday in advance on wed by bringing him to the zoo, it was a pretty quiet day for us.
during the day, we let yr and him unwrapped the playmobil presents from my in-laws (the hero factory from my mum shall have to wait. hehe.) and they had a blast playing their fav. (my least) activity of play-fighting. argh...

at late afternoon, we left for katong 112 where we chanced upon a sale at the newbalance branch there!
I got myself a new sports top and socks while the younger boy finally got himself a decent pair of shoes for our upcoming trip. :D
after which, the boys spent time having fun at the water playground at the roof level.

we left for dinner at al forno @ east coast road - since yz wanted pizza and spaghetti for his birthday dinner. 
I chanced upon this restaurant previously when I was around the area and wanted to try it for the longest time.
however, while the food was pretty decent, I think it's a bit pricey.

along east coast road

I wish my baobei to be healthy & happy always! and continue to find joy in learning new stuff. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers