Sunday, October 26, 2014

saturday - a wedding + catching up with dow team

it was a pretty packed busy Saturday for me yesterday... sometimes, im amazed at the stuff I achieved in a day.
early in the morning, we moved out of the house to novena for I have to finish up my annual health screening at the mount E novena hospital while the boys had their breakfast and jalan-jalan abit while waiting for me.
then we moved out to send YZ to his enrichment class at tampines. while the husband caught up with his work on his lappy at the kopitiam, I drove to TM with the younger boy to run errands.
then its back to home after the class ended and the adults busied ourselves with housework chores (what's new!!?).
I managed to catch a cat-nap before hitting the gym for a short run.
THEN, its time to bath and move out of the house so the boys can have their early dinner before sending me to Shangri-La for a wedding dinner!
by the time im out of the house the 2nd time of the day at 4+pm, I was feeling a little low in energy. @_@
wanted to take photo with YZ alone and guess who photo-bombed!
he looks so cheeky here!
 
the husband wanted to head to shaw to look for something so I recommended dinner at &made burger bistro at pacific plaza for them.
im glad that the man + 2 boys love the food here though I think PS café truffle fries is still better.
I cant resist but chomped on the fries and sweet desserts even though I'm having my dinner real soon!
 
ha, we got the boys to sit by themselves opposite us and we pretended its just us dating :P
 
they dropped me at Shangri-La before heading off to look for the in-laws to spend some time.
so fun to catch up with the dow peeps! have it been 10 years!?
gosh, the conversations just flowed like we only just met last week ha!
I have the loveliest evening with them!

having fun at the candid shots booth
 
managed to ambush the groom for a we-fie!
the clumsy boy we knew 10 years back is finally married!
congrats PCY!
 
the husband and boys came to fetch me at 10+pm and I felt bad that the boys missed their usual bedtime because of me.
looking forward to spending quality time with them today for it's YZ 7YO bday!!!
 
some outfits for the week:

left: dress from ms selfridge
middle: dress from forever new
right: top and pants from gg5

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers