Saturday, October 18, 2014

the year is ending!



don't you have this feeling??
its like it's oct already! gosh, are we officially in Q4 of the year?
im hurtling towards my grand 33rd birthday.... I need to go into denial mode soon.
 
anyway the working week has been more than just busy for me especially when i came down with sore throat and super blocked nose from wednesday onwards!
but with self-medication, I managed to make most of the symptoms go away and ok enough to go for a jog this morning! it has been awhile since my last jog on Tuesday... @_@
after the org chart change announcement last fri, this week has been crazy busy for me.
apart from working on home on wed (to spend time with the elder boy as he has no school for this week due to PSLE marking), it was like back-to-back meetings on Mon, Thurs and Fri plus a full day offsite workshop on Tue.
I don't know how I survive it but I did.
I think im more ready to face next week's trials given there is a holiday break mid-week!
 
and i cant wait for our family holiday to come soon!
counting down - another 4 weeks to go!
 
some outfits for the week:
left: top and cropped pants from gg5
middle: shirt from zara, skirt from gg5
right: top from A/X jeans from Guess by Marciano

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers