Friday, October 31, 2014

my bonus pressie to myself is finally here!

jas is back from her Europe trip and she has helped me buy the ring that i wanted successfully!
yeah! been eyeing the ring for the longest time (we are talking about years here) but it was always not on the top of the list for there were always coveted bags ahead of it.
finally, its on the top of my wish list this year and with the help of jas, I finally owned it!
not much cheaper than in sg ~ 15% cheaper? but still a good buy nevertheless.
I never get tired of anything rose gold. sweet!
 
bvlgari bzero  - rose gold with black ceramic

im a happy woman. I wonder what will catch my fancy for my upcoming trip in 2 weeks time!!

1 comment:

ching teng said...

omg! where are you going in November??

-sct

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers