Friday, November 07, 2014

dont worry, your body will remind you how old you really are.

since the my jog last Thursday at garden by the bay, I had been feeling an ache akin to bruising feeling at the back of my left knee.
when the pain subsided a bit last sunday, I thought nothing of it and went for a run at the gym and the pain came back with a vengeance!!
so I have been hobbling a bit at work for the past week. doesn't really affect when I walk but I cant stretch my left leg straight without feeling the pain.
and the pain worsened this morning so I decided to take sick leave to see the doctor..
 
so it's a pulled muscle and i need to give it another week rest before running again. :(
so it really matters to do good proper warm up before exercising which I seldom pay attention to.
argh! is this old age?!
I feel like a slug for not running for almost a week! argh!
 
and talking about getting old.. went for jas farewell dinner with the rest of the colls yesterday.
soju makes my stomach queasy the whole day today!!
at one point, I was quite certain im down with alcohol poisoning!
the body just doesn't take alcohol like how it could in the past. SAD.
 
another week before our family trip!
shall start packing the luggage this weekend then.. the thing about travelling at year-end to cold countries is the bulky coldwear that I somehow need to stuff into the luggage. the boys' clothings is no joke. need to keep them warm and ensuring ample space for my shopping back too!
packing is indeed an art!

 
some outfits for the week:
left: midi dress from gg5
middle: top from axara, cropped pants from zara
right: top from zara, jeans from 7forallmankind

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers