Friday, November 28, 2014

we are back from kimchi land!

we are back finally! it has been a wonderful albeit tiring 11D11N at korea!
we were back in sg since late afternoon and it has been a flurry of unpacking activities for the husband and me once we reached home.
now the 3rd batch of clothings is spinning in the washing machine while we unpack the last bit of stuff from the 2 luggagges - yes, im amazed at how light we can travel for a family of 4 with coldwear somemore!

my head is feeling light from waking up at 5am SGT this morning to catch our morning flight back. and not to mention that the flight back has been pretty crappy - choppy take off plus turbulences x 3-4 times during the short 6 hours flight back. @_@
but I think I have improved with my flying anxiety - while I still cant manage to find the mood to eat, I actually caught a couple of good shows for both flights to and back!

anyway, back to reality for us. im so glad that we have the weekend before plunging back to the routine of work again.. :P
I am trying my best to clear my work emails now....
and there are 2 mountains of clothings to fold from the washing this evening...

but there is one good news awaiting us in the mail when we were away! received a certification that yz is in the top25% for his school year's academic performance.
good job, my boy!

this weekend is going to be packed too - enrichment classes as usual for the boys, family event by my company at sentosa tomorrow and early xmas gathering with ex-team on sunday.
I hope I can find time to wind down and rest abit before starting the new working week.

will start to blog about the trip soon while the memories are still fresh in the mind!

ending the post with my fav. K idols of all times. while I didn't get to see them in person this trip, I derived cheap thrills sporting their ads! hahaha.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers