Friday, November 14, 2014

friday - quiet the way i like it.

 
last day of the working week before our family trip next week! :D
though i needed to start the day with an 8AM conference call, I still started the day with zest.
for the working day will end sweet with YR popping by my office for awhile before I ended work early at 4pm. :)
 
YR had a performance this morning which I have to miss it regrettably due to work. but the husband did a great job updating me with photos and videos real-time!
while I think the costumes was abit obiang and not worth the monies collected for it, YR actually looks v cute and good in it! don't you think so?
 
his N2 class was performing oppa gangnum style dance and from the video, Im so proud and glad to see my boy dancing with abundance and really enjoying himself! thumbs up! 
 
dancer YR! LOL
 
 
we received YZ's report card for his first year in primary school and are real pleased to see that his results are pretty decent. he has band 1 for the 3 subjects and his scores are higher than the class & level average.
but I see a slight declining trend for all 3 subjects through the terms.... oops.
 
I have to admit we don't really pay him a lot of attention when it comes to his schoolwork. im guilty of just sending him to enrichment classes (berries for mandarin, kumon for English) and the most i'll do daily is just to check in on him if he has completed his homework, if any, for the day.
so for that, I very proud of my son to achieve all that mostly based on his own efforts. LOL.
 
I guess I have to start learning to step up being more involved as he progresses into the upper primary levels..
 
the husband went for SGX bull run in the late afternoon so he dropped YR at my office. the younger boy was really happy to help himself to all the "treats" he got from my colls and drinking all the milk/juices that he wanted in my office. tsk tsk.
 
I left with him at 4pm and we went to pick up the elder son from my mum's place before heading home for dinner. hubbi was away for his coy DnD now so trio is spending quiet time together. :)
 
some outfits for the week:

 
left: top from gg5, skirt from zara
middle: top from gg5, denim tights from topshop
right: dress from zara

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers