Sunday, November 30, 2014

family day at POLW

in case you are wondering what is POLW, it stands for port of lost wonder... ha.
my company was holding a family day event at POLW and staff is invited to bring family members along to join in the fun - kids to play at POLW, telematches and carnival games for the adults/kids alike.
 
I was actually feeling a little tired and reluctant to go yesterday since we only touched down on Friday afternoon. I woke up yesterday feeling shitty and in need of rest still.
but im glad we made the trip. the boys had tremendous fun at the POLW.
 
even though there was a short burst of heavy downpour in the middle of it, we managed to let the boys have fun in the water playground for almost an hour before having yummy dinner catered there.
 
at POLW : there were candy floss, popcorn stalls for free and balloon man available - the boys were so thrilled!
 
 
having a blast in the water
 
and today I headed to my ex-VP house for a gathering with my ex-team. again, family members are invited and I brought YR along while hubbi and YZ went on a mini outing on their own.
it was all fun and nice to see some of my colls and the kids had fun playing at the huge-ass playroom at the basement of the house.
 
but, I was feeling a bit tired and restless the whole time to be honest. I don't think im properly rested from the trip yet.
just seems like mad rush of activities for the weekend: sat is enrichment class for YZ followed by sentosa. today is enrichment class for YR followed by in-laws house followed by this gathering.
I seriously need to chill and just stare into space and do nothing for an hour later.
I have a bad feeling that I can only get my proper rest NEXT WEEKEND. :(
im going to decline ALL dates next weekend and just chill at home!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers