Sunday, November 09, 2014

me-time & costal settlement

decided to give myself a mini-break again. :P
hubbi brought the boys to in-laws place for lunch himself and dropped me off town before that so I can do what I like best - spending time doing window/actual shopping!
I wanted to check out alexander wang x H&M but of cos by today, its wishful thinking that anything is left form Thursday's launch. @_@
 
oh well, I still managed to get myself a zara dress & superga sneakers. :P
 
the husband came to pick me up at tangs heeren in the late afternoon and we decided to head to change for a short stint of boardwalking before early dinner @ costal settlement.
 
they have the old school swing outside the restaurant. the boys enjoyed it but yz was bitten by mozzies while at it. :(
 
the food at costal settlement is actually not bad but I find them a bit too oily.. the truffle fries while yummy were glistening with oil!
and considering the standard, it's pretty pricey too.
I don't think I will revisit since there is nothing much to do around here and the food is not wow enough for me to lure me back for it alone.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers