Thursday, July 09, 2015

staycations galore! *wee*

yeah! I have go ahead and make reservations for staycations for rest of the year with the blessings of the husband. no, he's not paying for everything just giving the permission to do so. tsk.

it's all 2D1N stuff - rather frivolous and just for us break out of the daily routine abit. :P
first up, 1 night stay at around town (closer to dhoby ghaut area) during sept school holidays so we can bring the boys on a day excursion to some local museums or duck tour?. :D
1 night stay just for the husband, me (+1 boy?) at a hotel in town for our 9th wedding anniversary in sept! im planning my fav. (boring) activities I guess - movie, shopping + some fine dining in town. fabulous!
lastly, 1 night stay somewhere close to town on my birthday though it's peak period for the husband typically for any last day of a quarter. :(
well, he can work by the hotel pool while I bring the kids for a relaxing swim I guess. :P

cant wait for these mini breaks and of cos our family holidays to Europe in nov! :D
I think it's time to start (day)dreaming abit for our 2016 holidays. hehe.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers