Monday, July 27, 2015

the weight is back!

almost 1 year back after our HCMC trip, I decided enough is enough with the muffin top and from sept/oct month, I started running every morning for like 2-3 times per week. that coupled with counting calories ( bad bad suff I hope I wont need to do again) resulted in me losing 2 kgs and sustaining it by early this year.
but a pulled muscle of my right knee stopped the running and I switched to (inconsistent) mix of brisk walking, strength conditioning exercises and stretching to keep me "active". so far so good but I think the slow build-up of rich eating and lack of exercise now and then has finally caught up with me again!
2 weeks back, im back to the +2KGs weight from my ideal weight! or should I just be realistic that the "ideal" weight doesn't hold as we age. :(
in any case, I started eating healthier and greener food and stepped up on the (lackluster) exercises abit so the weight has gone down by 0.5kg.... LOL
still have a kg to go and I think that's the hardest bit. or maybe I should start listening to my body telling me that the new normal weight for me now is simply it is what it is!

zzzz. maybe the right thing is just to focus on healthy eating and healthy lifestyle.... ok, I shall do that and take the weight as a reference rather than end goal!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers